Trek Domane+ HP
Domane+ HP is a drop-bar electric road bike that makes longer, faster road rides possible. A carbon frame with IsoSpeed and a stable endurance geometry, a light and powerful Bosch drive system, and a sleek design with integrated lighting features make Domane+ the ideal ride for cyclists who want speed, all-road performance, and endless style.
It's right for you if...
You want a fast electric road bike that earns top marks in style and performance. You're looking to explore, hit distance milestones you never thought possible, and keep up with faster friends on group rides.
The tech you get
A lightweight 700 Series OCLV Carbon frame and fork with rear IsoSpeed that fully encases a 500Wh battery, a powerful Bosch Performance Speed motor that helps you sustain speeds up to 28 mph, a Bosch Kiox controller, a 1x11 Shimano GRX drivetrain, a carbon seatmast cap with integrated front and rear lighting, hydraulic disc brakes, and a kickstand.
The final word
Domane+ HP opens doors to new road adventures. This e-bike showcases the best in new tech and advanced electric bike design. It's capable, stable, fast, and a whole lot of fun.
Why you'll love it
- Trek's Removable Integrated Battery (RIB) system looks great and is super user-friendly: it fully hides the battery in the frame and makes it easy to remove the battery without tools
- Go far, fast: Domane+ can sustain speeds of up to 28 mph and travel 80+ miles on a single charge
- Road-smoothing IsoSpeed absorbs fatiguing bumps in the road for a faster, smoother, more comfortable ride
- The seatmast cap has an integrated rear Daytime Running Light, and it runs off the Bosch battery
- Compatible with Range Boost—an additional battery that doubles your e-bike’s range so you can ride longer, commute farther, and take on bigger adventures
|Motor||Bosch Performance Speed, 75Nm|
|Battery||Bosch PowerTube, vertical, 500wh|
|Display||Bosch Kiox with Anti-theft solution|
|Max Assisted Speed||28mph|
|Frame||500 Series OCLV Carbon, Removable Integrated Battery (RIB), tapered head tube, rear adjustable IsoSpeed, front IsoSpeed, internal routing, Ride Tuned seatmast, flat mount disc, fender mounts|
|Fork||Domane+ carbon, tapered carbon steerer, flat mount disc, fender mount|
|Headset||FSA Integrated, sealed cartridge bearing, 1-1/8" top, 1.5" bottom|
Front: 12 x 100mm thru-axle
Rear: 12 x 142mm thru-axle
|Rims/Wheels||Bontrager Paradigm Disc, Tubeless Ready, 20mm rim width|
|Tires||Schwalbe G-One Speed, tubeless, 700x35c|
|Crankset||Praxis alloy e-bike|
|Chain||Shimano Ultegra HG701, 11 speed|
|Rear Derailleur||Shimano GRX, 42T max cog|
|Cassette/Rear Cogs||Shimano XT, 11-42, 11 speed|
|Shifters||Shimano GRX RX810, 11 speed|
|Handlebars||Bontrager Elite IsoZone VR-CF, alloy, 31.8mm, internal Di2 routing|
|Tape/Grips||Bontrager Supertack Perf tape|
|Stem||Bontrager Elite, 31.8mm, Blendr compatible, 7 degree|
|Brakes||Shimano GRX hydraulic disc|
|Saddle||Bontrager Aeolus Elite, austenite rails|
|Seatpost||Bontrager carbon seatmast cap, integrated light mount, 20mm offset|
|Accessories & Extras||Bontrager Lync headlight, 1000 lumens, Domane+ rear light, STVZO compliant, Pletscher Comp 40 Flex, adjustable, rear mount kickstand|
* Subject to change without notice.