Rise is a machine designed to expand your trail experience and bring you closer to the moment.
Whether you crave riding greater distances, reaching more epic locations, improving efficiency, or increasing the frequency of your adventures, Rise beyond expectations and discover the new standard in MTB.
Rider Synergy Concept
- RS is a new philosophy—a completely integrated system that becomes a reality when Power, Range, Interface, and Weight are considered together.
- A new riding experience that enhances the joy of traditional trail riding with smooth support that feels as natural and alive as your own body.
- Minimalist, integrated, and sleek with no bulky components to take you out of the moment, bringing you closer to the trails and the ride—an ebike designed specifically for the trail rider.
- Creating the concept with Shimano
- The idea of creating our own power plant for Rise was daunting, but we believed that this would be the only way to realize our goal of a complete RS system for trail bikes.
- We had been looking for the best way to achieve this for a long time, so when Shimano shared the plans for their new EP8 motor, we quickly realized that this awesome drive unit offered us the perfect platform on which to build the RS Power concept.
- Max torque 60NM
- Max speed 25KM/H
- Weight 2.6KG
- Rise is intended for big rides. Rise features a modular battery solution that provides up to 612wh, combining a very light and compact 360wh main battery integrated into the down tube with a patent-pending 252Wh range extender.
- Main battery:360Wh
- Over 4 hours ride time
RS Range Extender: 252Wh
- Extra 70% ride time
- Sleek and expandable
- We have embraced data collection with cycling computers and smartphones but often stop short of attaching large displays on our handlebars or top tubes.
- Switch & EW-EN100
- RS Garmin IQ
- The RS Motor, Battery, and Electronics are lighter than other eBike systems by over half. Rise can weigh as little as 16.5 kg or 36.3 lbs.
- The beauty of the RS system is that the torque and power range is such that we can use normal, high-quality trail bike components
- OMR Frame: 2300g without shock
|Frame||Orbea RISE OMR 2021 140mm travel 29" C-Boost 12x148|
|Fork||Fox 36 Float Factory 150 Grip2 QR15x110 Kashima|
|Rear Shock||Fox DPX2 Factory 3-Position Adjust Evol Kashima custom tune 210x55mm|
|Wheels||Race Face TURBINE-R30 TLR 15/110mm IS|
Front: Maxxis Dissector 2.40" 60 TPI 3CMaxxTerra Exo TLR
Rear: Maxxis Rekon 2.40" 120 TPI 3CMaxxTerra Exo+ TLR
|Crankset||e*thirteen plus aluminum|
|Chainrings||e*thirteen Direct Mount 32T|
|Shifters||Shimano XT M8100 I-Spec EV|
|Rear Derailleur||Shimano XT M8100 SGS Shadow Plus|
|Cassette/Freewheel||Shimano CS-M7100 10-51t 12-Speed|
|Brakes||Shimano XT M8120 Hydraulic Disc|
|Handlebars||Race Face Next R 35 20mm RISE 780mm|
|Stem||Race Face Aeffect R 35mm interface|
|Headset||Acros Alloy 1-1/8 - 1-1/2" Integrated|
|Seatpost||OC2 Dropper 31.6mm|
|Saddle||Fizik Taiga S-alloy rail|
|Accessories & Extras||Shimano SL-MT500 I-Spec EV Lockout|
|Battery||Orbea RS Internal 360Wh|
|Controller/Display||Shimano E7000 switch unit for assist|
|Charger||Orbea RS Charger (36V-2A)|
* Subject to change without notice.
|Coal Blue/Red Gold / Small||08434446824197||L64615YX|
|Coal Blue/Red Gold / Medium||08434446824234||L64617YX|
|Coal Blue/Red Gold / X-Large||08434446824319||L64620YX|
|Ice Green/Ocean / Small||08434446824180||L64615YW|
|Ice Green/Ocean / Medium||08434446824227||L64617YW|
|Ice Green/Ocean / Large||08434446824265||L64618YW|
|Ice Green/Ocean / X-Large||08434446824302||L64620YW|
|Sap White/Green Fog / Small||08434446824173||L64615YV|
|Sap White/Green Fog / Medium||08434446824210||L64617YV|
|Sap White/Green Fog / Large||08434446824258||L64618YV|
|Sap White/Green Fog / X-Large||08434446824296||L64620YV|